What do you do next? - Matthews Joinery and Kitchens Ballarat
Measure Your Room
Make an Appointment
Review Plans and 3D Images
Place Your Order
Measure your room
- Download graph paper and check list.
- Measure the length and width from wall to wall and the height from floor to ceiling. Plot onto graph paper.
- Note size and location of windows and doors (measure to the outsides of the architraves).
- Note the location of existing plumbing, gas and electrical outlets.
- Ignore existing cabinets unless we are working to an existing footprint, in which case lightly sketch them in.
- Photograph the room.
Collate information using checklist
- Note size and style of appliances and sink.
- Collate any ideas or styles you may like.
- Note any special needs for use of space or storage.
- Determine a budget for your project.
- Do you require removal of the existing cabinets.
- Do you require other trades to be co-ordinated by us.
Make an appointment with our designer
- Contact us to make an appointment to meet with our designer. Available 9.00am-3.30pm Monday – Friday.
- We will use your rough plan to create the best layout to suit your needs and budget.
- Our showroom has lots of storage ideas and materials on display for you to look at.
Review Plans and 3D images
- Meet with us to review and discuss your design.
- We will email a proposal based on the agreed layout and finishes that have been selected.
- We can include estimates for removal/ installation and for plumbers, electricians, plasterers and tilers depending on your needs.
Place your order
- Confirm your order with a deposit.
- We will call you to arrange a time to come out and do a check measure
- We will make sure that everything will fit perfectly.
- Confirm the design and materials.
- Supply us with all makes and model numbers for your fridge, appliances and sinks. These can be delivered to us and we will store them and bring them with your cabinets.
- We will co-ordinate an installation date with you. This will be from three-plus weeks depending on materials being used and production lead times.